Thursday, September 3, 2009

postal rule

Dear love,
You may not know me but I am in love with you.
My name is Bob.
I live in Selayang.
I hate football.
I like arts but I do not know how to draw.
I think money politics is reasonable.
I like poetry but I do not know how to write properly.
I also like punk music.
I find you very attractive although you are not an anarchist.
So when can we meet my dear Fahmi?
With lots of love,
Bob




Dear Bob,
I love football.
I do not like arts.
I do not care about politics.
Poets are losers.
I do not know you.
Your letter sounds creepy.
So stop bothering me.
My name is not Fahmi.
My name is Kalsom.
And by the way,
punk is dead.






4 comments:

  1. wah sangat postal rule.

    punk's not deaddddd (dengan style nadarajah sebut deaddddd)

    saya pun mcm dh jatuh hati dengan fahmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. letters like these bob exposes bobs secret celine dion collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. ben,

    fahmi tidak suka berpoligami hehehe:)

    jiniton,

    the song 'because you love' is used as the sacred chant for seduction purposes...bob uses it to get fahmi but it wont work unless bob sacrifices a goat, or two...hehehe:)

    faraa,

    bukankah kau follow blog aku?
    justeru aku link kau pada blog aku :)

    ReplyDelete